Factory Farm Collective
Factory Farm Collective is an investigative project with a Canadian focus. We examine the immorality of animal agriculture.
- Over 100 animals die in Ontario vehicles every day July 14, 2020
- As slaughterhouse workers got sick, 330,000 tonnes of meat were being exported out of Canada June 22, 2020
- Hundreds of COVID-19 cases linked to Cargill’s Alberta slaughterhouse highlights the greed and exploitation in the Canadian beef sector April 18, 2020
- Dead, Dying, and Diseased: Canada’s Inhumane Animal Transport System April 14, 2020
- The Coronavirus is Humanity’s Final Warning: We Need to Treat Animals Better March 16, 2020