Factory Farm Collective
Factory Farm Collective is an investigative project with a Canadian focus. We examine the immorality of animal agriculture.
- Exporting Cruelty: Canada’s Live Animal Export Trade August 6, 2020
- Over 100 animals die in Ontario vehicles every day July 14, 2020
- As slaughterhouse workers got sick, 330,000 tonnes of meat were being exported out of Canada June 22, 2020
- Hundreds of COVID-19 cases linked to Cargill’s Alberta slaughterhouse highlights the greed and exploitation in the Canadian beef sector April 18, 2020
- Dead, Dying, and Diseased: Canada’s Inhumane Animal Transport System April 14, 2020